POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers) : Re: Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 31 Dec 1998 18:44:34
Message: <368c0c62.0@news.povray.org>
It might take some re-writing, but it should be possible, because after all
you could just compile the Dlls functions into the main program and then
nstead of calling the Dll, you just call the function.  So yeah, guess so.

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone